My new book Deploying SharePoint 2019 is now available for pre-order!
I am super excited that my newest book with Trevor Seward on SharePoint 2019 is now up for pre-order on Amazon! Here is the official title and description:
Deploying SharePoint 2019: Installing, Configuring, and Optimizing for On-Premises and Hybrid Scenarios
Update to a version of SharePoint that offers the best of both on-premise and the cloud using SharePoint 2019, the latest release of this cornerstone technology from Microsoft. Don your technical learning hat to get up close and confident on the new time-saving modern features of on-premise, and the many new security and hybrid settings.
Deploying SharePoint 2019 begins with a general introduction to SharePoint 2019, covering new features and expanding your knowledge and capability with the technology systematically. You will learn about the new world of SharePoint, and how it was “cloud-born” from Office 365. From there you will dive into learning how to design a physical architecture for SharePoint Server 2019 and get familiar with the key concepts of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.
What You’ll Learn
- Install, configure, and optimize SharePoint 2019
- Understand SharePoint 2019 as a hybrid framework
- Get comfortable with new tools, such as Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Configure systems connected to SharePoint, such as Office Online Server and Workflow Manager
- Migrate content and service databases from previous versions of SharePoint to SharePoint 2019
- Implement HA and DR topologies with SharePoint 2019 to satisfy business continuity requirements
Who This Book Is For
Those tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint Server 2019 for their organization. This book assumes some working knowledge of a previous release of SharePoint Server, such as SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016.
The book was tech reviewed by Microsoft MVP Thomas Vochten, so you can make sure I didn’t do too many mistakes . Also, I know the date on Amazon so far says September 30th, however the book is all written, and technical review is completed, so I am pretty sure this book will be shipping before SharePoint Conference North America in May!
Here are the Amazon links:
- Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/2GjJcl6
- Amazon.ca: https://amzn.to/2E7w6VO
- Amazon.de: https://amzn.to/2I6j27f
- Amazon.fr: https://amzn.to/2I5MSsj
- Amazon.co.uk: https://amzn.to/2Go0e1F
You can also pre-order from Apress at the following link: https://www.apress.com/us/book/9781484245255