The Deploying SharePoint 2019 Book Out Now
This is a blog post that has been sitting in my draft items for way too long as I was travelling to a few conferences in Europe, North America and Australia in the past few months, however I am super excited to announce that the Deploying SharePoint 2019 book by Trevor Seward and myself is now shipping! Here’s some information about the book!
Deploying SharePoint 2019
Installing, Configuring, and Optimizing for On-Premises and Hybrid Scenarios
Update to a version of SharePoint that offers the best of both on-premise and the cloud using SharePoint 2019, the latest release of this cornerstone technology from Microsoft. Don your technical learning hat to get up close and confident on the new time-saving modern features of on-premise, and the many new security and hybrid settings.
Deploying SharePoint 2019 begins with a general introduction to SharePoint 2019, covering new features and expanding your knowledge and capability with the technology systematically. You will learn about the new world of SharePoint, and how it was “cloud-born” from Office 365. From there you will dive into learning how to design a physical architecture for SharePoint Server 2019 and get familiar with the key concepts of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.
What You’ll Learn
- Install, configure, and optimize SharePoint 2019
- Understand SharePoint 2019 as a hybrid framework
- Get comfortable with new tools, such as Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Configure systems connected to SharePoint, such as Office Online Server and Workflow Manager
- Migrate content and service databases from previous versions of SharePoint to SharePoint 2019
- Implement HA and DR topologies with SharePoint 2019 to satisfy business continuity requirements
Who This Book Is For
Those tasked with installing, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint Server 2019 for their organization. This book assumes some working knowledge of a previous release of SharePoint Server, such as SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016.
Where to get it:
Get it on Amazon at the following links:
- Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/2GjJcl6
- Amazon Canada: https://amzn.to/2E7w6VO
- Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Go0e1F
- Amazon.fr: https://amzn.to/2I5MSsj
- Amazon.de: https://amzn.to/2I6j27f
Get it directly from Apress
- Apress.com: https://spvlad.com/SP2019-Apress
|Leave a comment and don’t forget to like the Vlad Talks Tech Page on Facebook and to follow me on Twitter here for the latest news and technical articles on SharePoint. I am also a Pluralsight author, and you can view all the courses I created on my author page.|