Monday Fun, 7 Steve Ballmer moments
The news that was on all the tech sites last Friday was good news for some and bad for others… Steve Ballmer is retiring sometimes in 2014.
Here are some of his best moments to light up your Monday:
1. The most known one : Developers!
2. Steve Ballmer entering the stage
3. Steve Ballmer selling Windows 1.0 (only thing missing is “IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 2 MINUTES, YOU GET A SECOND ONE FOR FREE”).
4. Steve Ballmer Throws a Chair at an employee who leaves for Google!
Side Note: 5 years later, the same employee left Google for VMWare! I wonder what Eric Schimdt threw at him. Story: http://techcrunch.com/2009/07/13/google-loses-engineering-director-who-once-caused-steve-ballmer-to-melt-down/
5. After showing so much love for Developers, Web Developers asked for some love as well. Ballmer Delivered! PS: Ballmer, if you are reading is.. we want some SharePoint love at SPC14
6. Ballmer Shows he is a good guy.. and he signs a student’s Mac!
7. Ballmer gets Egged in Budapest
Had a good laugh? Make sure you share this post with your twitter followers by clicking on the following image: